7.9

2013 Nissan Versa accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Versa:

2013 Nissan Versa Owner Comments

Apr 262013

Versa 4-cyl

Whenever my wife who is about 100 pounds sits in the front passenger seat of our 2013 Nissan Versa ls, the airbag light goes on and the airbag safety feature is turned off. We are driving a rental from the dealer now, a 2013 Nissan rouge and it works just fine. The dealer states that our Versa works as intended"??" even with my wife and my 4 year old in the front passenger seat, now total of 132 pounds the airbag light still turns on and disengages the airbag safety feature.

- Temecula, CA, USA