7.7

2014 Nissan Versa Note accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Versa Note:

2014 Nissan Versa Note Owner Comments

Jul 312015

Versa Note

Parked my car, as I was walking around to the passenger side heard a "click" noise and my windshield cracked. Nothing hit my windshield, it just cracked. The crack is located on the passenger side from the lower corner and goes up all the way to the center of the windshield.

- Hammond, IN, USA

Mar 282014

Versa Note 4-cyl

The windshield washer nozzle does not reach the windshield at high speeds (30mph+). they only work good when stopped. This is my second 2014 Versa note and I had the same problem with the first one but not quite as bad as the newer one. I talked to the man at the dealer and he said that is the way they are supposed to be. There is no way to adjust them to spray higher. I put small metal washers under the front of the sprayer nozzles on the first one but that is not working for the new one. I tried two washers but that just lifts the nozzle assembly out of the housing and the washers fall out. I drive about 1000 miles per week and this is a real annoyance and a hazard if I can't get the windshield clear. I have to be sure to clear them at stop lights and stop signs.

- Coon Rapids, MN, USA

Feb 012014

Versa Note

Crack across windshield from passenger lower side across towards rear view mirror. Over time crack has spread in a curve up and down. Reported the crack and windshield has been unavailable for replacement due to a hold by Nissan. No apparent reason, other than cold temp.

- Washington, NC, USA