5.7

2014 Nissan Versa Note body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Versa Note:

2014 Nissan Versa Note Owner Comments

Jul 312015

Versa Note

Parked my car, as I was walking around to the passenger side heard a "click" noise and my windshield cracked. Nothing hit my windshield, it just cracked. The crack is located on the passenger side from the lower corner and goes up all the way to the center of the windshield.

- Hammond, IN, USA

Aug 012014

Versa Note 4WD

While using the air conditioning compressor (A/C, defroster) the car while at a stop, or while driving at slow speeds under 10 M.P.H. will cause the car to surge forward unexpectedly. I can have my foot firmly pressing the brake pedal down, and can feel the vehicle struggling to move forward against me. Anyone with size 10 shoe and above (men) foot becomes trapped in accelerator area. Cruise control constantly fails to hold proper speeds, and varies from 10 mph + or - above intended speed while on a flat non incline surface.

- Southbridge, MA, USA