2014 Nissan Versa Note body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Nissan Versa Note:

2014 Nissan Versa Note Owner Comments

Feb 012014

Versa Note

This was just a rental vehicle, but this problem was serious enough that I feel it necessary to report. There is a recessed well above the accelerator that traps your foot. Several times while driving this vehicle, I would attempt to pivot my foot on its heel off the accelerator over to the brake, only to find my foot trapped in the recessed space above the accelerator. I would then have to relax my foot and pull it back in order to release my foot and move over to the brake. This delayed braking time several times unless I was consciously paying attention to avoid getting my foot trapped. I wear a size 12.5 shoe, but that's not inordinately large.

- Marlborough, MA, USA