8.9

2015 Nissan Versa Note miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Versa Note:

2015 Nissan Versa Note Owner Comments

Dec 082015

Versa Note

While driving tire pressure light went on had to drive to gas station and fill up..

- Washington, DC, USA

Dec 082015

Versa Note

While driving my tire pressure alert went on and stayed on. Had to drive to gas ststion snd fill up air..

- Washington, DC, USA

Oct 062014

Versa Note

Driving my car I thought I had seen smoke or steam coming from my car, when I parked and got out I smelled burnt rubber, burnt brake smell and this time I could see smoke coming out from my left wheel, I took the car in next day, was told it was over spray on the underside causing the smoking and brakes were good, after that I would occasionally hear grinding noise from my brakes but the dealership said the brakes were good. Over the months I noticed the grinding noise more, April 2015 I took it in for an oil change and asked to have my brakes looked at again because I kept hearing grinding noise from the brakes and front end, again I was told everything was good. By July 3, 2015 I took it in again after hearing a horrific sound when turning the wheels to the right, the wheel baring had gone out causing the brakes to gouge the rotors my car only had 8304 miles on it, I bought the car new in Sept 2014, the wheel bearing was replaced and the rotor resurfaced. Car was great for 2 1/2 weeks today 8/6/15 I took my car in because the grinding noise started again just like last time, today I was told rotors were warped causing the brake pads not connecting properly the the rotors. I am really upset being I bought this car brand new and now having issues with the brakes which could be dangerous.....updated 10-27-15

- San Antonio , TX, USA