2002 Oldsmobile Alero
Worst 2002 Alero engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine turns over but won't start37
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving5
- engine quit running3
- runs roughly, hard to start3
- intake manifold gasket failure2
- monsterous oil consuption, loss of power1
- rpm's rev up on it's own1
- service engine light on1
- stalls out when stopping1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Oldsmobile Alero Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Alero compares to other years?
Check out our Oldsmobile Alero overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Alero.