1995 Pontiac Bonneville
Worst 1995 Bonneville transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- does not move after shifting into gear1
- transmission is slipping at highway speeds1
- transmission slips, then engine stalls1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.