Does Not Move After Shifting Into Gear

8.0

1995 Pontiac Bonneville transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Pontiac Bonneville:

1995 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jun 212006

Bonneville SE

I need to know what the hell the problem is when I shift into gear like reverse, the car would just sit there and be like its in neutral but don't move even if i rub the gas a little just like putting it in drive. I also have a problem with the gear select on the dash board. I dosen't indicate which gear i'm in. I just bought the car a month ago. Is it a light or a arm in the gear shift control slector on the dash board. I also need to know where i can find parts for the 1995 Pontiac Bonneville. Have a good day.

- , Kansas City, MO, USA