1996 Pontiac Bonneville
Worst 1996 Bonneville engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- faulty oil pressure gauge2
- leaking coolant, intake manifold gasket failure2
- bearings in supercharger gone1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.