Fuel Gauge Works Above 1/2 Full

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

6.0

2001 Pontiac Bonneville electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Bonneville:

2001 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Nov 192006

Bonneville

This problem is a PISSER!!! I share this car with my wife and don't ever know when I'm going to run out of gas until the tank is on or below "E" when I'm below 1/2 a tank. If I sit in one spot long enough, the tank will equalize and the gauge reads correctly. I wonder if there is an overpressure problem? This problem started happening around 80 or 90k and is consistent now.

- , Madison, WI, USA