- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2007 Pontiac G6
exhaust system Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Unfortunately the 2007 Pontiac G6 continues a serious trend of steering problems from the prior model year.
Worst 2007 G6 exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- service engine light on3
- loud noise coming from engine2
- loud squeeling noise when driving2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac G6 Model Years
Curious how the 2007 G6 compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac G6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the G6.