- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2009 Pontiac G6 (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: We are rating the 2009 Pontiac G6 as "Pretty Good", but very tentatively because of the serious problems that prior model years have.
The only real problem showing up so far with the 2009 G6 is headlights blow out more frequently than normal. The blown headlight problem seems to be due to bad connectors.
The wiring harness connections aren't a big deal to replace, as long as your dealer or mechanic doesn't charge you an arm & a leg to "diagnose" the problem.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 57,424 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.