8.0

2009 Saturn Aura electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Saturn Aura:

2009 Saturn Aura Owner Comments

Aug 262015

Aura

• CVT transmission

I WAS SURPRISED WHEN i ONE DAY GOT IN MY CAR AND THE DASHBOARD LIGHTS WERE NON-VISIBLE. NOW 4 MONTHS LATER IT IS HAPPENING MORE OFTEN..STRANGE COMPLAINT BUT HAVEN'T TAKEN IT TO MY DEALERSHIP BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD THE COST OF HOURS OF LABOUR TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. vERY fRUSTRATING AND ALSO NOT VERY SAFE. ALSO I HAD TO TAKE MY CAR IN TO HAVE MY ONSTAR UPGRADED, NOW I CANNOT PAIR MY CAR TO MY PHONE, AS i SIT IN MY CAR IT SAYS "NO nEARBY BLUETOOTH DEVISES WERE FOUND".

WHAT! i AM SITTING RIGHT IN MY CAR AND IT CAN'T FIND IT? pULLING MY HAIR OUT.

- , Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Jan 012010

Aura LX V6

I've taken my car in several times with this same complaint. My dash board lights come on whenever. It takes me about 35 minutes to get to work and my dash lights may pop on 25 minutes later. I've been told it's the sensor or the natural light outside ie overcast. Not fix yet, just constant complaining.

- , Warren, OH, USA