- April 20: GM Waited Years to Recall Deadly Saturn Ion Steering Defect
- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 17: GM Ignition Switch Class-Action Lawsuits Begin
- March 17: It's March Madness For GM: Another 1,500,000 Vehicles Recalled
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
2007 Saturn Aura
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2007 Aura Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- brakes problems34NHTSA complaints: 67
- interior accessories problems8NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems8NHTSA complaints: 24
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 24
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 25
- AC / heater problems2
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 71
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 38
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 40
- lights problemsNHTSA: 31
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Saturn Aura Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Aura compares to other years?
Check out our Saturn Aura overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aura.