NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems

2009 Saturn Aura seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Saturn Aura:

2009 Saturn Aura Owner Comments

Dec 012012

Aura 4-cyl

Even when my seat belts are buckled my seatbelt/airbags are dinging both passenger and drivers side... this is very annoying and needs to be addressed asap. I haven't had any accidents but feel they should be fixed for safety purposes.

- Rockville, IN, USA

Nov 282014

Aura 4-cyl

I was driving North on the hwy and the other person ran a stop sign and T-boned me on the driver side. My face and body smashed into the drivers door causing sever whiplash and some other things yet identified by an orthopedic surgeon. The drivers door and rear drivers door is smashed all the way to the seats, pushing on the seats and none of the airbags deployed. I am still seeing doctors to figure out what is wrong with my shoulder, neck and back. Needless to say medical care is still needed.

- Okeechobee, FL, USA