- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 14 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 28 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 36 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 62 days ago
Vbs Light Comes On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,832 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace brake actuator (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)