- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 13 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 15 days ago
- September 4: Lexus Owner Sues Toyota For Not Fixing Takata Airbag news | 24 days ago
- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 41 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 45 days ago
Vbs Light Comes On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,832 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace brake actuator (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)