- February 10: Scion FR-S Recalled to Fix Rollaway Threat recalls | 4 days ago
- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 12 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 19 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 41 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 48 days ago
Vbs Light Comes On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,832 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace brake actuator (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)