- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 1 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 4 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 6 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 27 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 36 days ago
Vbs Light Comes On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 89,832 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace brake actuator (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)