- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 9 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 13 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 17 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 21 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 39 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
Worst 2007 Camry Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems18NHTSA complaints: 411
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 38
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 182
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 29
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.