- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 22 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 29 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 32 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 34 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 55 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
Worst 2007 Camry Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems19NHTSA complaints: 431
- engine problems17NHTSA complaints: 190
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 38
- interior accessories problems9NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 29
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 22
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 20
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 13
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.