- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 9 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 31 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 57 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
Worst 2007 Camry Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems17NHTSA complaints: 402
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 37
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 177
- interior accessories problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 29
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 16
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.