- June 22: Toyota Won't Get New Koua Fong Lee Camry Trial
- May 16: Toyota Sienna Recalled By Two Independent Toyota Distributors
- May 13: Over 11.5 Million Vehicles Recalled Due To Explosive Takata Airbag Inflators
- May 3: NHTSA: No Toyota Corolla Unintended Acceleration Investigation
- April 12: Lawsuit Filed Over 2012 Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Camry Hybrid's first year is a mixed bag of brake actuators failing and power issues. The hybrid version even shares the same excessive oil consumption as its non-hybrid counterpart. And it hardly gets enough fuel efficiency gains to warrant the extra costs up-front or during repairs.
Toyota seemed to get their act together with later model years, so if you're looking for a used Camry Hybrid I suggest looking there.
Worst 2007 Camry Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems15NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems11
- engine problems10NHTSA complaints: 7
- interior accessories problems5
- AC / heater problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems2
- fuel system problems1
- lights problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry Hybrid.