1.7

2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid:

2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid Owner Comments

Sep 012012

Camry Hybrid

I was driving on I-94 highway, tried to open my passenger side front window using my driver side door window switch. The switch did not work. About 30 seconds later my car filled with smoke and I saw the smoke coming out of the driver side door panel. I pulled over and after a couple minutes the smoke stopped. The window switch for the passenger side window does not work now.

- Battle Creek, MI, USA