2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid:

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Owner Comments

Nov 172014

Camry Hybrid

Strong mold smell from air vents. Especially strong for first 15 minutes of driving.

- Helena, AL, USA

Aug 022012

Camry Hybrid

The rear door child's lock is frozen and will not release. I suspect this was a factory problem. We are both 74 and never had rear passengers so we only discovered this in July,2015. Autonation agreed on the problem but will not fix it unless I pay them $1091.49. The rear door has not been in an accident. I am afraid that in an accident the rear passenger could not exit through this door.

- Castle Pines, CO, USA

Jul 012012

Camry Hybrid

To the point, trunk will not stay open on incline. Closed on my head while I was going to retrieve items. Called it in and Toyota told me they never heard of this complaint. The local dealer said they can not fix it.

- Stoughton, MA, USA

Mar 192013

Camry Hybrid

The are majer prablemin break system for my car happen while ago break pedal become so loose causing car accident ti toke the car to my owen mechinic indecting this prablemhe say that break booster pump are leaking internialy inside the pump make air pressure force to. Loose controll for the car.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA