- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 22 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 29 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 32 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 34 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 55 days ago
2000 Toyota Celica
body / paint Problems
Worst 2000 Celica body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.