- April 12: Lawsuit Filed Over 2012 Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell
- March 12: Massive Car Hacking Lawsuit Filed Against Ford, GM and Toyota
- March 11: Toyota Recalls Vehicles For Power Steering and 'Neutral' Problems
- March 8: Toyota Prius Gas Mileage Lawsuit Not Out of Gas
- March 5: Toyota Yaris Recalled in Puerto Rico to Fix Headliner Problems
2001 Toyota Celica
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 Celica Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems12NHTSA complaints: 11
- transmission problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- clutch problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Celica Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Celica compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Celica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Celica.