8.0

2000 Toyota Celica engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota Celica:

2000 Toyota Celica Owner Comments

Mar 222004

Celica GTS

I would just like to say that I am so frustrated and feel totally lost!! I have barely had my Celica for 3/4 of a year and it has spent most of that time at the dealership! It seems like it is always something. A misfire here, bent valve there, replacement of charcoal filter, and the list goes on. My car just spent 32 days at the Toyota dealership and no lie, 4 days later the check engine light is back on! (for at least the 8th time!) What will happen next?! Who knows?! I'm starting to wonder what it is that won't happen!!

- , San Luis Obispo, CA, USA