2002 Toyota Celica drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Celica:

2002 Toyota Celica Owner Comments

Feb 152003

I was driving my 2002 Toyota Celica and I went to shift into third gear and missed and went into first gear and the car engine blew up. I thought this was odd because their was no saftey lock preventing me to go into first gear I simply just put it right in and my car engine blew right up. I need help because I have payment on a brand new car with 3500 miles on it and it is sitting in the shop and Toyota is refusing to even touch it.

- Reno, NV, USA