- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 23 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 30 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 33 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 35 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Highlander's rear liftgate thinks it's open when it's closed and then once it's actually open, you might not be able to shut it again. Remember folks, if your liftgate is stuck open for more than 4 hours, consult your mechanic.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem