- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 5 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 11 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 148,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- have rebuilt...replaced (2 reports)