- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 0 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 1 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 38 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 59 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 72 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
2009 Toyota Matrix (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 20 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 9 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,045 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: