- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 30 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 31 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 68 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 89 days ago
2001 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2001 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension23
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.