- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 10 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 15 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
2002 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2002 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension26
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.