- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 2 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 5 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 12 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
2002 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2002 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension26
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.