- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 8 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 29 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 51 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 55 days ago
2003 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2003 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.