- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 1 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 4 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 37 days ago
2003 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2003 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.