- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 3 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 9 days ago
- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 28 days ago
2003 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2003 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.