- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 2 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 4 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 25 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 34 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 36 days ago
2003 Toyota Sequoia
Worst 2003 Sequoia suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension16
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sequoia Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Sequoia compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sequoia overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sequoia.