- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 9 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 16 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 25 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
1999 Toyota Sienna
Worst 1999 Sienna electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ineffective low tire pressure warning light1
- power door lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.