6.0

1999 Toyota Sienna electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Sienna:

1999 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Jun 012001

Sienna LE

The problem is listed as fairly significant because I cannot depend on the system. The light is always on. Therefore I have had a flat tire once, and a very low tire at least twice.

The warning light first came on when I was on a trip. I found a gas station, checked all the tires........they were fine, but I added air anyway...not really a good idea.

Second time on the same trip......same thing.

Both times I was told to just bring the car in and they would set it.

At the last car-care visit I reported this, and it was taken care of..........for about three blocks after leaving the dealership.

I mentioned that I'd read on a car problem website that it can sometimes be triggered by passing a certain kind of establishment. Electric? Nuclear? Never heard of such a thing. Just bring it in any time.

I hate paying for things that don't work.

- , Woodridge, IL, USA