- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 14 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 18 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 26 days ago
2000 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2000 Sienna engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows smoke from the tail pipe4
- runs roughly, slow acceleration1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.