- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 3 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 46 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 50 days ago
2004 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2004 Sienna drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vsc (stability traction control system) is faulty1
- NHTSA: Power Train30
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.