- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 37 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 58 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 71 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 80 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 84 days ago
1999 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 1999 Tacoma drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear axle seals broke1
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.