- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 21 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 28 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 31 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 33 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 54 days ago
2004 Toyota Tundra
CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.
Worst 2004 Tundra steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ball joint broken1
- power steering hoses failed1
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.