- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 2 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 5 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
- September 13: Toyota Sticky Dashboard Lawsuit Says Warranty Program is Useless news | 38 days ago
Lower Ball Joint Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 90,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- under recall, replaced both joints (1 reports)