- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 7 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 14 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 23 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 24 days ago
Lower Ball Joint Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 90,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- under recall, replaced both joints (1 reports)