- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 5 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 26 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 39 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 48 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 52 days ago
Lower Ball Joint Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: You're going to burn through a lot of dinosaurs while chugging around town, and any rear passengers you may have to carry are going to feel real cramped, but at the end of the day this is a solid truck.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 90,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- under recall, replaced both joints (1 reports)