- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 5 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 9 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 13 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 17 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 2
- Average Mileage:
- 17,222 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.