- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 16 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 20 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 27 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 28 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/piston slap when cold5
- secondary air pump stuck5
- air injection pump failure2
- air valve in intake sticks1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.