- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 12 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 16 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 20 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 24 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 42 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/piston slap when cold5
- secondary air pump stuck5
- air injection pump failure2
- air valve in intake sticks1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.