- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 15 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 22 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 29 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 37 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 63 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/piston slap when cold5
- secondary air pump stuck5
- air injection pump failure2
- air valve in intake sticks1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.