- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 23: Toyota Dashboard Melting? Lawsuit Says It Can Happen
- November 12: Toyota Recalls 360,000 Cars, Including 170,000 Toyota Camrys
- November 4: Toyota Recalls Avalon and Camry Cars That Could Lose Steering Control
- October 20: Toyota Recalls 247,000 Vehicles To Replace Dangerous Air Bag Inflators
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- secondary air pump stuck5
- knocking/piston slap when cold4
- air injection pump failure2
- air valve in intake sticks1
- water pump leak1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.