- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 7 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 14 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 36 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 43 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Tacoma Rattling Noise Gets Enhanced Warranty news | 62 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/piston slap when cold5
- secondary air pump stuck5
- air injection pump failure2
- air valve in intake sticks1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control42
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.