- November 27: Toyota Camry AC Smell Lawsuit Lingers in Court news | 8 days ago
- November 22: Toyota Recalls 834,000 Sienna Minivans to Fix Sliding Doors recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Toyota to Pay $3.4 Billion in Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 39 days ago
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking/piston slap when cold5
- secondary air pump stuck5
- air injection pump failure2
- air valve in intake sticks1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control43
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.