- October 20: Toyota Recalls 247,000 Vehicles To Replace Dangerous Air Bag Inflators
- October 14: Toyota Recalls 1.7 Million Vehicles Worldwide
- October 7: Toyota Tacoma Rusted Frames Lawsuit Filed in Arkansas
- September 29: Toyota Recalls 690,000 Tacoma Trucks Over Rear Suspension Problems
- September 23: Complaints Grow About Toyota Unintended Acceleration Events at Slow Speeds
2007 Toyota Tundra
Worst 2007 Tundra engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- secondary air pump stuck5
- knocking/piston slap when cold4
- air injection pump failure2
- air valve in intake sticks1
- water pump leak1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal15
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tundra Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tundra compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tundra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tundra.