2.1

2009 Toyota Venza lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Venza:

2009 Toyota Venza Owner Comments

May 042014

Venza 4-cyl

Driver's side sun visor has failed. While driving on the freeway it suddenly dropped in front of my face causing my vision of the road to be obstructed. The visor is defective in that it would not stay up and away from my face while driving. It seems like the whole bracketing system which holds the visor in place broke and when the visor fell in front of my face, it actually fell lower than if I had put the visor down myself to block the sun. The light which activates the mirror in the sun visor has also stopped working. More importantly, this is a definite safety hazard as it almost caused me to rear-end the vehicle in front of me when the visor dropped and blocked my vision of the road.

- Calabasas, CA, USA