- March 6: Toyota Recalls Highlander For Useless Seat Belt
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- February 27: Law Firm Investigates Toyota Excessive Oil Consumption Complaints
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 12: Software Glitches Lead to Another Massive Toyota Recall
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- January 31: Toyota in the Hot Seat: Stops Selling 6 Models
- January 27: Toyota Camry Hybrid Faces Investigation After Brake-Failure Complaints
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 20: Man Sues Toyota Over 'New Car Smell'
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
- December 16: Toyota to Enter Talks to Settle Unintended Acceleration Lawsuits
2013 Toyota Venza
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Venza Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Venza Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Venza compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Venza overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venza.