- January 21: Toyota To Replace Melting, Cracked, Sticky Shiny Dashboards
- January 21: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall 5,000 Toyota and Scion Vehicles
- January 17: Toyota Prius V Recalled To Repair Airbag Problems
- November 26: Toyota Sienna Recalled To Fix Overhead Assist Grips
- November 23: Toyota Dashboard Melting? Lawsuit Says It Can Happen
2013 Toyota Venza
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Venza Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Venza Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Venza compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Venza overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venza.