3.3

2011 Toyota Venza accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Venza:

2011 Toyota Venza Owner Comments

Oct 052015

Venza

The driver seat heater when turned on overheated with a strong electrical burn smell. Toyota repair service said the heater element has gone bad, but no recall for our VIN# under NHTSA campain id#14V743000.

- Albany, OR, USA

Oct 302014

Venza 6-cyl

Smell burn and smell fuel while driving.

- Seattle, WA, USA

Nov 042011

Venza 4-cyl

The head rest for the front seats on the Venza makes these seats the most uncomfortable I have ever sat in, let alone drive. I am only 5' 4" tall and the way the head rest lands, it pushes my head forward when I drive. I end up with both a head ache and a neck ache whenever I drive. It appears this vehicle was designed for someone taller, perhaps a man. The head rest needs to be redesigned for someone of my stature. I would gladly pay for another headrest if one was available. But the bottom line here is that once again the needs of women (shorter than men) are not what is driving the design. I expect more from all car manufacturers, it is time to recognize that women make up 51% of the population.

- Lodi, CA, USA