4.0

2009 Toyota Yaris cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Yaris:

2009 Toyota Yaris Owner Comments

Sep 202009

Yaris

I have owned my car for two years now, and have had a problem with the airconditioner leaking inside my car, since I got it. It makes a horrible noise with any left hand turn, my carpet is ruined, moldy and im confident im breathing in mold spores and who knows what else. I took my car into the dealership, they kept it for three weeks, refused to replace my carpet. They did make it stop leaking, most likely by clearing the drain line out, that lasted for a few weeks. Then the problem returned.

- Cumming, GA, USA