- March 6: Toyota Recalls Highlander For Useless Seat Belt
- March 5: The 12 Worst Cars According to Consumer Reports
- February 27: Law Firm Investigates Toyota Excessive Oil Consumption Complaints
- February 21: The Most American-Made Car Brand
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 12: Software Glitches Lead to Another Massive Toyota Recall
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- January 31: Toyota in the Hot Seat: Stops Selling 6 Models
- January 27: Toyota Camry Hybrid Faces Investigation After Brake-Failure Complaints
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 20: Man Sues Toyota Over 'New Car Smell'
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
- December 16: Toyota to Enter Talks to Settle Unintended Acceleration Lawsuits
2012 Toyota Yaris
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 Yaris Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems2
- interior accessories problems1
- steering problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Yaris Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Yaris compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Yaris overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Yaris.