2009 Toyota Yaris seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Yaris:

2009 Toyota Yaris Owner Comments

Nov 242009

Yaris

Going westbound on port saint lucie blvd, fl 34953, a white truck with a six to eight foot trailer made a turn from eastbound to westbound, cutting my 2009 Toyota Yaris off, because of the close proximity I was not able to stop traveling the speed limit, therefore, having a frontal crash which none of my four airbags deployed. I was taking to the saint lucie hospital to check for injuries, which I have whiplash, and contusion of my lower limb, and bruises where my seat belt was.

- Port Saint Lucie, FL, USA