- September 30: Automakers Take 'Small Overlap Crash Test' Very Seriously
- August 9: Volkswagen Recalls 151,000 Tiguans For Fuel Pump Problems
- August 7: Volkswagen Recalls 18,500 Minivans For Defective Ignition Switches
- July 24: Volkswagen Recalls Golf and GTI For Steering Problems
2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Worst 2000 Beetle transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- from stop, transmission slams into gear when accellerating.1
- transmission failed1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Beetle Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Beetle compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Beetle overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beetle.