2001 Volkswagen Jetta suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Volkswagen Jetta:

2001 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Mar 152002

L have had numerous "factory defects" with my new vehicle and no one can help me solve my dilema. The vehicle im submitting to you is not the orginially purchased car. They had to give me a 2nd vehicle. I have had numerous problems ever since with keyless remote uni (replaced), auto window unit(both driver, passneger-both units replaced),driver seat not bolted to floor. Had to get a new seat. New shocks, new packing between rear pass. Door panels. All claimed to be factory defects per the dealer. I have established a claim through VW of America but they cannot assist. They will only take my complaints.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA