- January 11: Volkswagen to Pay $4.3 Billion to U.S., 6 VW Executives Indicted news | 10 days ago
- January 9: Volkswagen Gets Approval to Fix Certain 2-Liter Diesel Vehicles news | 12 days ago
- January 9: VW Executive Oliver Schmidt Arrested in Florida news | 12 days ago
- January 7: Volkswagen Recalls Jetta, Eos, GTI, Rabbit and Golf Cars recalls | 14 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 19 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 2001 Jetta suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.