- August 13: Former Audi and VW 'Clean Diesel' Owners/Lessees File Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 11: Volkswagen CC Tire Cupping Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 8 days ago
- August 4: VW Manager Oliver Schmidt Pleads Guilty in Emissions Fraud news | 15 days ago
- July 9: Audi Recalls Q3 SUVs Over Brake Light Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- July 7: Justice Department Charges Former Audi Manager news | 43 days ago
2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Worst 2001 Jetta suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Jetta Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Jetta compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Jetta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Jetta.