1.5

2006 Volkswagen Jetta accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Jetta:

2006 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Apr 282015

Jetta 5-cyl

Just got the car and the previous owner said the wiper fluid stopped working.

- Lanham, MD, USA

Aug 122012

Jetta 5-cyl

The headliner is pulling away from the rear pillars. Being the primary driver of the vehicle I do not spend time in the back seat. My daughter is currently learning to drive so on a recent errand I was sitting in the back seat and looked up to see the headliner completely pulling away and coming down from the roof of the car and dome light. When I got back home, I did some internet research and found a multitude of websites, forums, etc. With people experiencing the same issue. Here are just a few of the addresses that I found: www.carcomplaints.com/Volkswagen/Jetta/2006/accessories-interior/headliner_separating_from_ceiling.shtml rich-blog.blogspot.com/2010/10/2006-Volkswagen-Jetta-tdi-headliner-problems.html forums.volkswagenvortex.com/showthread.php?5104886-sagging-falling-headliner-warranty-success-stories-please www.cars-guide.com/Volkswagen-forum/2006-Volkswagen-Jetta-headliner-T4941.html additionally, I personally know another 2006 Jetta owner in schenectady, NY with the exact same issue. As the headliner falls, it is creating a visual distraction as well as impairing my field of vision to the rear of the vehicle.

- Burlington, WI, USA