2006 Volkswagen Jetta wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Volkswagen Jetta:

2006 Volkswagen Jetta Owner Comments

Jul 062007

Contipro tires. Three of the tires on my new car have had sidewalls bulges. The first I feel was my fault. I drove on the tire that had low tire pressure. But the two other tires have not had any compromising situations. Each tire had less than 5,000 miles on it. Continental tire warranty is a joke, they have been no assistance. I have never had tires fail me, I have always just worn them out.

- Hannibal, MO, USA