2002 Volkswagen Passat AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volkswagen Passat:

2002 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Feb 112009

Passat GLX 6

bought from car dealer Passat w. 45,000 mi. 1 week ago.Car seemed to be in excellent conditions, except that I now get headaches while driving. Not my wife, kids or my trusted mechanic seem to sense anything. Car is SUPER clean. No sure what it could be. We checked with the car dealer that sold me the car, and they could not find anything abnormal....(?) ,,well, they sold the car, so they wouldn't tell me if there were something, right??? Heater coil seam to be ok, since the is no interior fogging up of windshield or loosing any cooling liquid.

Any one experiencing similar things??? PLEASE HELP....need the car; can't afford to buy NEW and NEEd to fix this problem.

my e-mail: itropse@yahoo.com